HS2 has confirmed the bidders who have been invited to tender for its two London station construction contracts.
The contracts – released after HS2 published the teams who will design four of its stations – cover construction work at London Euston and Old Oak Common.
The winning bidder is expected to be revealed in autumn.
The bidders for each station are as follows:
- Costain/Skanska Construction UK;
- BAM Nuttall/Ferrovial Agroman (UK);
- Canary Wharf Contractors/MTR Corporation (UK)/Laing O’Rourke Construction.
Old Oak Common:
- Balfour Beatty Group/VINCI Construction UK/VINCI Construction Grands Projets/SYSTRA;
- BAM Nuttall/Ferrovial Agroman (UK).
Working with HS2 and the station designers, the construction partner will act as the management contractor, responsible for procuring, integrating and managing the supply chains.
The stations are due to open in 2026.
Read more: HS2 reveals station design teams